Oh yea, get excited! Humanism matters! It’s not just some annoying, old, esoteric term that has no relevance to you beyond term dropping it on some exam! To see what I’m talking about, read the excerpt titled, “The Humanist Revolution” from Yvul Noah Harari’s book, “Home Deus” below:
The Humanist Revolution
See link below to lots of great knowledge questions for every 2017/18 TOK essay prompt, generated by you!
Take out a pencil and a piece of paper. This will be step 1 to elevating your analytical skills!
- Write clear directions regarding how to make a paper airplane
- Read your directions to your partner while they follow them. Repeat the process for the other partner
- We’ll discuss as a class!
Test Time! Study these learning outcomes below and don’t be like Alicia
- Discuss two effects of the environment on physiological processes
- Examine one interaction between cognition and physiology on behaviour
- Discuss the use of brain imaging technologies in investigating the relationship between biological factors and behaviour
- Discuss the extent to which genetics influence behaviour
- Examine one evolutionary explanation of behaviour