The 2015 Titles are Here and Copied Below!! But before you get writing, you gotta get unpacking! Use the document linked below, above the titles, to work to unpack one of the questions below! I will assign you to a question!
- There is no such thing as a neutral question. Evaluate this statement with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “There are only two ways in which humankind can produce knowledge: through passive observation or through active experiment.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- “There is no reason why we cannot link facts and theories across disciplines and create a common groundwork of explanation.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- With reference to two areas of knowledge discuss the way in which shared knowledge can shape personal knowledge.
- “Ways of knowing are a check on our instinctive judgments.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- “The whole point of knowledge is to produce both meaning and purpose in our personal lives.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
If you’re writing on title #4, you MUST read the attachment below PRIOR to writing and formulating a “plan of attack” !!!
Below is further information elucidating the titles above!