Let’s stop the boring presentations!
The Tok Presentation can be intimidating to some students due to its philosophical nature as well as the fact that it is a presentation!
No need to worry! Thanks to the resources below, as well as our conversations, feedback and work in class; you’re all going to dominate the TOK Presentation!
The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of your presentation is formulating an excellent KNOWLEDGE QUESTION. SO. To help you do that; utilize the resource linked below:
- Presentation Mistakes and How to Avoid
- Presentation Rubric TOK
- ib-presentation Peer Grading Form
**Required PPD document to fill out is on the bottom of the page**
AIS Curve Used for Assessing the Essay and Presentation:
- Level 5: “Excellent” 8,9,10….93, 96 and 100%
- Level 4: “Very Good” 6-7…88% and 91%
- Level 3: “Satisfactory” 4-5….81% and 85%
- Level 2: “Basic” 3-2….71% and 77%
- Level 1: “Elementary” 1-2…below 70%