Let’s stop the boring presentations!
The Tok Presentation can be intimidating to some students due to its philosophical nature as well as the fact that it is a presentation!
No need to worry! Thanks to the resources below, as well as our conversations, feedback and work in class; you’re all going to dominate the TOK Presentation!
The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of your presentation is formulating an excellent KNOWLEDGE QUESTION. SO. To help you do that; utilize the resource linked below:
Student Produced Presentation Planners! All awesome:
- Presentation Mistakes and How to Avoid
- Presentation Planner–Best
- Presentation Rubric TOK
Required Documents to fill out for IB
AIS Curve Used for Assessing the Essay and Presentation:
- Level 5: “Excellent” 9-10….93-100%
- Level 4: “Very Good” 7-8…88-92%
- Level 3: “Satisfactory” 5-6….82-87%
- Level 2: “Basic” 3-4….70-81
- Level 1: “Elementary” 1-2…below 70%